About Us

We met in October of 2006, and started dating in February 2007. We got married July 1st, 2008. Together we have 3 children, and god has blessed us with another one due in May!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Watermelon!!!

Everytime we go grocery shopping, the kids all run straight to the watermelons. They just absolutely love watermelon! So, this past week we let Joseph pick out the watermelon he wanted. As soon as we got home, he asked for a piece. So, we cut the watermelon in half and wrapped one half and stuck it back in the fridge and then cut the other half up into pieces and put them into a big tupperware bowl. Every day when they wake up, or get home from school, they start asking for watermelon. Well, Michael decided he wasn't going to ask us to open up the bowl for him to have some. He thought it would be easier to just roll the other half out and start eating it. So that is what he did!!! I thought it was so cute, especially with the big goofy smile he gave me so I just had to take pictures. Then Nio walked in, and asked if I had given it to him. I simply said, "No, he got it out while I was making dinner and I thought it was cute so I took pictures." With an annoyed look, he walked off. LOL! He just didn't appreciate how cute it really was!

No comments: