About Us

We met in October of 2006, and started dating in February 2007. We got married July 1st, 2008. Together we have 3 children, and god has blessed us with another one due in May!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Baby Update...

Yesterday I had my first OB/GYN appointment. I was nervous because I went to the same OB doctor for my first three pregnancies. Yes, I was pregnant three times, the middle one was a miscarriage. Anyways, I wasn't sure how good he would be, if they would be nice, all the important stuff when you go to the doctor. Well, they were AWESOME!!! I loved them. So, they did an ultrasound just to check on the baby's growth and development and they found that the baby is only measuring at about 5 weeks, and according to my calculations and the doctors, I should be about 7-8 weeks. Also, they found what is called a Sub Chorionic Bleed, which can be harmful. It is blood in the uterus next to the baby. They really freaked me out when they said it could possibly be a miscarriage! But then they went on to say that my body could just absorb it up and that baby will be just fine! So we are just praying that the baby is fine. I have not had any symptoms like cramping or bleeding that would show that it is a miscarriage. I received a blessing and Nio and I are both confident that the baby will be okay! The doctor has scheduled me to go in for another ultrasound on October 6th, just to see if baby is growing properly and to see if the Bleed is gone or getting worse!!! So I will keep everyone updated.
Anyways, Joseph is continuing to tell people that it is twins. I asked him, "What color is the baby's hair going to be?" He said, "Well it will have brown hair, like me, Channing, and Mikey, and the other baby will have dark hair like Daddy Antonio." LOL!!! I am trying to convince him that there is only one!!! He doesn't believe me.
Channing is praying for a baby sister. She wants one because she said, " I have never had a sister before," then she started to cry. How sweet is that.
Well, Mike just doesn't really care about the baby at this point, as far as he is concerned, he is the baby!
Nio is super excited to have a baby and I am just as thrilled.

1 comment:

The Larsons said...

Congrats on being pregnant again! I can't even imagine it right now... but my youngest is only 4 months. I am excited for your husband being made a priest too. What a great accomplishment. So sad to hear Channing's mom sending her your way, but so glad she is loving school there. You sound like a busy mom! We will pray that everything goes well with your pregnancy. Keep us informed!