About Us

We met in October of 2006, and started dating in February 2007. We got married July 1st, 2008. Together we have 3 children, and god has blessed us with another one due in May!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Birthday and other news!


The boys are with their dad, Channing went back to her mom's house in california, Dorothy is at a friend's, so it is just Antonio and me at home and it's so peaceful so I can finally update our blog!!! On August 15th, Antonio and I took Channing out to a birthday dinner at Chili's (she picked it). She got her special little birthday dessert, but apparently they aren't allowed to sing anymore, weird!!! After that we took her to the movies to see The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2, (I picked it! LOl! but she liked it!) That night on the way home, she said that that was the best day ever! Then on August 16th, we had Channing's birthday! YAY!!! It was a Princess themed pool party with pizza! She had like 6 friends over, and the missionaries and some of our friends. It was so much fun! It was her first birthday party, I guess her real mom doesn't do birthday parties so she has never really had one! Anyways, Channing told me it was the best party she has ever had, lol!


On August 22nd, we took Channing to Cheesecake Factory and then to the mall for her last full day with us. The next day, she left to go back home with her mom! Though she was a pain in the butt half of the time I will miss her. I will be home alone alot now and she won't be there crying at my door to sleep with me and the house will be too quiet, LOL!


Well, for other news, Antonio was ordained a priest today! He was so excited! After he was ordained during priesthood, the bishop shook his hand and said, "Now you can go kiss your wife!" EMBARRASSING! I was totally embarrassed, but oh well.


Well, I think that that is all that has really happened! I will write more later!

No comments: