About Us

We met in October of 2006, and started dating in February 2007. We got married July 1st, 2008. Together we have 3 children, and god has blessed us with another one due in May!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Joseph's 4th Birthday/Spring Break

Wow how time does fly! Joseph just turned 4 on March 16th. Perfect timing! I am out for spring break this week and I am also getting some money, so I am planning to take Joseph on a birthday trip! Fun, Fun, Fun! Joseph's little party went well. He went over to his grandma's house and had cake and hot dogs. I will be having a birthday party for him over here at my home with all of his little friends from church and what not. Anyways, that is all for now!

3 comments:

Melissa Hollobaugh said...

Ami, hey it's me Melissa how the heck are ya your boys are so so so cute!! Check out our blog it's smhollobaugh.blogspot.com
we need to get our boys together. oh yea and i think you txt me ur new number but i switched phones so im gonna need that again. well love ya

The Larsons said...

Wow! Can't believe we both have 4-year-olds. Our branch days don't seem that long ago! Hope you had a fun Spring Break!

Melissa Hollobaugh said...

hey i think its time for a new post